Postgraduate Studies

I'm currently in my fourth semester of architecture at the University of Chile, I love this career and I would love to continue specializing in the subject, it's something I know I will enjoy. 

I have in mind a master's degree in architectural design, with subjects that are linked to the study of urban spaces, architecture and mobility. Since design is a fundamental part of architecture, this master's degree would allow me to find better architectural solutions as well as expand my capabilities in designing urban spaces, and also because I believe it's very important to put special emphasis on sustainability and building with a transdisciplinary vision to design better planned cities.

I would like to study in Spain or Italy, in an environment with a relaxed lifestyle that allows me to have enough time to focus on my studies and also enjoy the environment that I know I will love since at the same time I could get to know European architecture which is something that has always interested me, there you can find many of the great architectural constructions known worldwide.

Without a doubt it would be a good opportunity to reinvent myself, and also to update and complete my knowledge

In the current context of pandemic I have discovered that I definitely don't like to study online, I think there are many things that are lost in this modality, so of course I hope to study in a face-to-face way, I think that is the best way to learn architecture.





Comentarios

  1. Hi Quichel, urbanism it's a very good area inside architecture, I hope you could do that things you love.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

My favorite music