Learning English

Hi everyone! This is the last blog, and I will tell you my experience with English...

My experience learning English at university has been positive, as I have managed to see an improvement in myself, reading or listening I have a better understanding than when I started. I still have a lot to learn, but I think that during this semester the blogs have also been very helpful, especially in reinforcing my writing and learning new words that will help me expand my vocabulary. I really liked this dynamic and the topics covered, because as they are more free, I feel that it will help me to better understand the more informal English that people usually occupy, and which is precisely the one that I find most difficult to understand.

 The skill I have to work on most is listening because, as I said before, I still don't fully understand when I hear a person speaking fluent English, and not a recorded conversation which is what I was used to hearing at school. I believe that I can improve this aspect with the help of the music I usually listen to, and also if I continue to watch series and movies in English since this will help me become even more familiar with the language.

 Finally, I can say that outside of English class and my hobbies, I don't usually use the language much in my daily life, so I hope to be able to commit myself more to this as I think that nowadays knowing English is essential.

 

Thank you very much for reading me

Bye bye!




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

My favorite music

Postgraduate Studies