The best concert that I went

The best concert that I went to was when Lana del Rey came to the Lollapalooza festival in 2018, her last visit to Chile had been in 2013 so I definitely had to attend the concert.

I arrived around 1.30pm at the Parque O'Higgins to meet my group of friends and we went directly to the Itau stage where Lana del Rey would show. I remember that at that moment the group Damas Gratis was on stage, all the people were dancing quite apart from each other, that's when I saw my chance to get much closer to the stage. Even though Lana's concert was scheduled for 8:45 pm, I was really willing to wait all day to be as close to her as possible, so I started to move forward among the people who were dancing. When the concert was over, people started to disperse even more and when that happened I took advantage for advance. I still don't understand how it happened, but I managed to get to the security fence and be in the front row. 

My favorite artist's show was a little late and started after 9 pm. The truth is that those almost 8 hours of waiting were horrible, there was a lot of heat, people pushing and I felt how the fence hurt my abdomen, but honestly none of that mattered to me because when the concert started all the time I waited was totally worth it. During the concert, Lana del Rey came down a ladder that was very close to me, I was almost 1 meter away from my favorite artist! that really was very exciting so it is without a doubt the best concert of my life so far.

-I attach a screenshot of a video that I recorded





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

My favorite music

Postgraduate Studies