My favorite music

 Hello, today I will talk to you about my favorite music and try to answer the following questions:

1.What are my favorite music genres?

2.Which is my favorite artist?

3.What role does music play in my life?

4.How often do I listen to music?

5.What is the song I listen to lately?

Well, I've never liked to pigeonhole in a musical genre, I feel that limits me, the song list on my cell phone is a very strange mix of musical genres, I can go from punk bands like La polla records and sex pistols to classical music in a matter of seconds. However, I think my favorite musical genres are rock, pop, alternative, punk, indie, and all their derivatives.

Those who know me know that Lana del Rey is my favorite artist, but I also really like bands from the 70s, 80s and 90s, such as Pulp, Depeche Mode, The cure, Placebo, Suede, Duran Duran, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Helloween, Danzig, Poison, Alice In Chains, The Smiths, Joy Division and many others.

Music plays a very important role in my life, it means a therapy that helps me a lot in moments of stress or just to have a good time. I listen to music whenever I can, I listen to music when I wake up, when I work, when I cook, in the street, even to sleep, I think everything is better with music!

Lately I'm listening a lot Судно (Sudno) by Molchat Doma, they are a Belarusian band, their music combines elements of post-punk and new wave that are subgenres that I like a lot.






Comentarios

  1. Hi Quichel, Molchat Doma have a lot of good songs in their most popular album, you have a good taste!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

Postgraduate Studies