Changes to my study programme

Considering that I have only been in college for a short time, I think the curriculum seems to be fine so far. During this time I have learned many things that I didn't know and that have really helped me in my training as an architect. However, I think the real problem lies in the overload that many subjects demand, especially the workshops.

Although this year they separated the theoretical subjects from the workshop, in a normal year that doesn't happen, and many times we students are so overloaded by the workshop deliveries that we leave the theoretical subjects aside, and that is really frustrating. I think the ideal would be to reduce the workload and of course we would also need a strong supervision of the teachers, because sometimes they don't care and continue with the same workload.

Personally, the workshop is what I enjoy most about the curriculum, I love designing and putting into practice what I'm going to learn in the other subjects, but I insist that sometimes their academic load demands too much, and other times concentrating all your energy. that doesn't even guarantee you a good grade, since there are teachers who get carried away by personal taste.

As for the infrastructure of the faculty, let's suppose that the building was not built with the intention of being a university faculty, but rather a cavalry site, which is evidenced by the problems of acoustics, distribution and materials that the building has. Even though good facilities have been implemented, the problem is still there, and that is that there is not enough work space for the amount of students we are, and that's a serious problem.





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

My favorite music

Postgraduate Studies