My future job

One of the things I love about the architecture career is that there is a great list of topics you can job on, such as design, building, lights, atmospheres, landscaping, history...

Currently, I imagine myself working for an office of architecture or maybe creating my own office along with a great team, being a person with enough vision to solve and improve the design to be sustainable and responsible with the environment. Although sincerely the only thing I want is a job that allows me to focus on my own interests, where I can let myself be carried away by my own tastes and offer a good and original service, with a space where I can choose how to train myself. 

Sometimes I also imagine myself in a job that is not necessarily linked to building, but to the world of the intangible such as communication or technology through online platforms, the way of doing architecture is changing and I love that. 

Of course I would love to travel and get to know the architecture of other places in the world, I think it is very necessary and it gives you a much broader vision in terms of art and design. 

About the salary, I only hope to earn enough to live a comfortable, quiet life that allows me to give myself certain luxuries, I would not like to become those people obsessed with making money, that has never been my main goal. 

Finally, the truth is that at this moment I have not thought about any specialty, I think it is still too early to know, as I said a while ago, architecture is changing and so are my personal tastes! I hope at least to have it clear before I graduate haha



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wou, the architecture is amazing and I love this career because of the great variability it has.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi, architecture is a really good profession. You don't have to decide for just one specialty, you can complement your work with all that you like.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Quichel, I´m glad about your vocation, keep going!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. hi quichel! the architecture is nice and a good profession. the List of topics you can chosee is varied

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite music

Postgraduate Studies